We are a dedicated Chartered Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates clinic – serving Worthing and the surrounding areas.
Whether it be a sports injury, back pain, tennis elbow, runner’s knee, weakness after an Orthopaedic operation, or postural changes after having a baby (to name just a few). We can help!
With over 50 years of Physiotherapy and Clinical Pilates experience, treating people of all ages, activity levels and professions, our aim is to:
– Diagnose your pain/dysfunction through a full assessment
– Discuss our findings with you, including your goals of treatment
– Treat your symptoms so you feel better
– Teach you exercises/strategies so you can deal with the cause of the problem yourself
help you understand how to prevent a re-occurrence
– Promote a healthy lifestyle balance
Simply, it is our goal is to help you feel better by working together through Physiotherapy and Pilates.
– Physiotherapy appointments
– 1:1 Clinical Pilates
– Physio-led Pilates classes
– Sports Massage
– Women’s Health
– The Mummy MOT
Also known as Clinical Pilates we have 3 tailored beginners level Pilates classes:
– Mummy does Pilates™ – For mum of little ones, big ones and pre/post natal ladies
– Platinum Pilates™ – Dedicated for the needs of the over 50s
– Pilates 4 Posture™ – For all ages – Improve your posture by re-balancing body with Pilates